BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 19, 2009

Those Mortal FOOLS


So, it's one o'clock in the morning and I'm finally about to creep up on Marcellus and Bernardo and make them wet their big boy panties. As of right now, I'm just chilling over behind some bushes blogging and.. oh! Here's my cue! BRB.





Okay, I'm back behind the bushes now. Whoo! What a thrill. Those fools are trying to get Horatio to come witness my appearance. I'm thinking of making them sound as dumb as they look, but if Horatio wants a show, I'll give him one.

BRB again.



Woooow. So I popped all up in their grill looking like Old King Hamlet and whatnot, when Horatio starts trying to ask me what I am. Like I'm actually going to answer that.. Puhhhh-LEASE. I'm listening to them talk about why they think I am here. They think that it's because I have a message for them.. something about the war in Denmark. Horatio thinks he knows, though. He knows that I am here because Fortinbras is trying to win back the land that his father lost. That must be why he asked me if I had a message about the country's fate or about treasure, but he's not getting any answers out of me, OH no. Especially not after Marcellus swung at me with his partisan! If that's not a bunch of bull then I don't know what is!

VFN! (Vanishing For Now),
The Ghost

0 comments: