BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

King of Denmark...FORTINBRAS!


Osric brings in the new King of Denmark.. Fortinbras, for them to only find 4 dead bodies in the floor- King Claudius, Gertrude, Laertes, and Hamlet. The ambassadors from England enter only to inform that Rosencrantz and Guildenstern have been killed also! So that makes six! After hearing the story of Hamlet, Fortinbras decides that Hamlet deserves a soldiers burial, and soldiers come in and take his body.. I am sad that I had to watch my son die and I couldn't even do anything about it, but I am glad he did it with good intentions, and I am just thankful that we can all be together again. As I said before, I'd make sure Claudius went straight to HELL. I'm glad I can have my wife and son back, though! And Hamlet can have Ophelia back too. This afterlife may not be as bad as it seems.



Au revoir, bloggers!
Old King Hamlet OUT.

0 comments: